In these terms of trade:
- “Account” means the Customer’s account with the Vendor;
- “Customer” means the person or entity signing an Application for Credit or making an Order and any person acting with ostensible authority on behalf of the party named as the Customer;
- “Goods” means goods supplied by the Vendor to the Customer at any time;
- “Guarantor” means any party executing a Guarantee of the Customer's Account with the Vendor;
- “Order” or “Orders” means any order or orders of the Customer to the Vendor to supply Goods and/or Services;
- "PPSA" means the Personal Property Securities Act 1999;
- "Terms" means these Terms and Conditions of Trade;
- “Vendor” means EUROVINTAGE Limited.
Orders will be on such forms as the Vendor may require from time to time.
Each Order will constitute acceptance by the Customer of these Terms.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Unless otherwise specified all Orders will be charged at prices prevailing at the date of delivery of the Goods.